Today's the last day of school holidays and my parents' anniversary...what the hell..because I've got homework, I can't celebrate it with them...Jeez, I feel really really guilty now...ok..so maybe it is my fault that I should have had like finished my homework earlier, don't know why I slacked so much that I've become like this..think I've grown over-confident of myself..need to buck up seriously..dreading tomorrow, haiz..can I just get food poisoning, loose at least 5 kg then come back to school? Bah! Whatever! Don't want to think about this anymore..
Anyway, many things have happened this June..it's been eventful yet so..awful as well...hope to learn from my lessons this month and pick myself up for o levels..hope I can do it..
Got some personal msgs to ppl here:
Cartan: I think of all ppl I've known in my entire life, you are the one that knows me best, almost inside out. Sometimes that fact scares me alot because I've never let anyone get so close to me..still, thanks for always being there and understanding me when I guess most others don't..stay cheerful always!
Mei Yi: Been my friend for 10 years, it's a sort of on-off, ups and downs kind of relationship...Our thinkings have always clashed with the other and we've been quarelling for so many times..haha..that brightens up my life a lot..all good can't be good at all, there must be some bad stuff in it I guess..know what I mean? Haha..I value your opinions a lot because you are very sharp and observant..more than me anyway..minusing the blur part too..haha...thanks for talking to me and I hope we stay as friends even after we graduate.
Si Hui: Baby Piggy!! Haha..you gave me confidence and bring me back the long lost passion in myself to go out and help others..I'm honoured you see me as your pillar of strength..Thanks for all the words of comfort and the moments where we know we can count on each other because we're going through the same things..I've never felt more than relief to have you as a friend..don't forget, you can always talk to me if you want, I'm never to busy to be a listening ear..
Amanda Loy: Hey lil sis..haha..known you for like only a few months and we've grown...pretty close...like BP, you helped me find that passion I used to have to help others...guess I must have had buried that somewhere deep inside during those awful, lonely moments...I'm glad I'm of some help to you, and I can sincerely and genuinely tell you this: you've taught me alot and I guess I'm still learning from you..this proves that it's never too late to learn anything..haha..thanks anyway..if you have any problems, you can always come to me yarh? My door is always open..
Minfeng: How time flies and we're actually friends..I used to dislike you back then but you know, my perception changed when we were in com.team..I got to know you better, thanks for opening up to me..You ought to open up yourself more..I know it feels scary and vulnerable..but I've been there and still am there...I realize that once you open up yourself, you'll find people loving you, honestly..well..I've never regretted knowing you as a friend, rock on k?
XV: Wonder if you'll ever read this diary?Wow..been friends for almost 2, 3 years? You've never failed to make my day..thank you for that!When I'm with you, my imagination can run free..I can be childish, I can be immature and powerful and weak and...imagination is just such a powerful thing, don't you agree?? I hope we stay in touch and continue to play the childish games we've always played..haha..thank you for being my friend and victim of all my torturing!
Patrina: Wonder if you read this...oh well..hmm..I wonder if you were shocked at my aberration this month...I don't blame you if you do,haha...thanks for being there to listen to me trash some pointless things out..thanks for trying to cheer me up though it doesn't really...work all the time..haha..thanks for taking me to church, I wouldn't have had said that prayer if I didn't know about all these things...yup..overall, thanks for being my friend..stay funky!
Think that's about all..Haiz...Wish me luck for tomorrow..I hope nothing bad happens..
- #67